West Bank of Big Pine Island Lake

West Bank of Big Pine Island Lake
Cold February morning at Big Pine Island

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Facebook

As part of my job search, I've joined the ranks of the facebooked. I've got my own account -- instead of sharing my wife's, and I'm on Linked In too. I spent Monday evening learning how to post a status (I'm well, a little gassy. I'm putting off that first cup of coffee for a couple minutes to build some anticipation into my morning). I couldn't help wondering though -- does anyone care?
The bright side of all this, I get to spend time with Kristen and the girls. We made a couple water balloons, yesterday. At 5 and 6 years old, my girls were more interested in caring for their water balloons as if they were newborn kittens, than throwing them at their father or each other.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see a new blog. I'm also excited to see what God is going to do with this new phase of your lives. The waiting is so much "no fun" ... but the end result is going to be good!

    Um ... the facebook status ... you really don't HAVE to post anything, if you don't want. :)

    LOVE the "newborn kittens" water balloon description!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and interesting.
    From a business prospective vs. a family prospective, reading about the daily trials and tribulations of a job search in today's economy would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete